The walls are tumbling down

It sure has been a while, since I last blogged and truth be told so much has happened.
In spiritual lingo; miracles, testimonies, faith has welled up,
In normal terms; some sick, wicked, crazy stuff
Equation: Aha moments + What! = songs, poems, dreams...

I dare to say you might not even recognize me, I still have my price tag on with the brand name an all ( ie, I'm brand new ). Amazing !! ( with the "H" factor, for my yoruba peeps ) person. Far from perfect but continually changing for the better.

So this 1st of March I am renewing my commitment to share these experiences, inspirations and lessons so we can all grow together.

Woke up with the song on my mind "The walls are tumbling down" by Deitriek Haddon

After all d talk and practicing praise it all makes sense. I'm so excited!!!. I see the walls tumbling DOWN.

"If you believe it, you will see it,... the only thing that matters is faith expressing itself in love "

The walls are tumbling down, so lets praise His holy name

Comments

Popular Posts