Prayzer in the ...


The freedom in praise, what a gift!

I just realised what power there is in praise. Beyond the supernatural behind the scene stuff God does, just the humbling aspect of it, the melodious vibe...( If you're a music junkee like me)

Last nite, I was reminded of this as I listened this song. "Praise is what I do" by William Murphy.

He says

" Praise is what I do when I want to be close to you..."

Thats the thing I feel I missed as I've watched my thoughts fleet away in "dry prayer". Tried starting in praise more consistently, and its like God has become more real.
I consciously tune off whatever is flooding my mind, it takes abit but the issue I'm analyzing that looked so big n totally outlandish starts taking a miniature appearance.

I find more strength to pray n see beyond knowing, " His is the pillar that hold my life".
Faith is rekindled remembering "God can do anything but fail". Just remembering what is involved in the whole she-bang, why I'm here n doing what I'm doing

This should save me countless hours of falling asleep on my knees, n y wondering do I even have to constantly pray .

Thank You Lord for the revelation, I pray we all get deeper with you and live this life of praise for real


I'm A PrayZr,
Not
- An eloquent reciter of God's truth
- An emotional rider on wings of hymns

But
- A vocal believer in the truth of God
- Great Admirer of David... ( King David )
- Divinely controlled puppet
- Unleasher of God presence
- A Giver n receiver of love

Still building up the list. If you have suggestions please feel free to share.
Any prayZrs in the...on the web?!!

" To go deeper in prayer be a prayzer "


Comments

Popular Posts